Now in its 21st year, the Postgraduate Study Fair is your chance to plan your future by meeting representatives of over 90 institutions offering courses and further training for September 2015. Hundreds of university postgraduate course places are on offer.
The fair is open to students and graduates from any University.
Institutions from throughout the UK and overseas will be represented, as well as a range of advisory bodies including FindAMasters.com, FindAPhD.com, PostGraduateStudentships, the US-UK Fulbright Commission, Study Options, The Australian Trade Commission and many more.
As a graduate, further study is often the next step to develop your career prospects, or change career direction. The Postgraduate Study Fair is your chance to plan your future by meeting representatives of over 90 institutions offering courses and further training for September 2015.
The fair offers:
- Information on funding and postgraduate course vacancies commencing September 2015 - find out what courses you can do, and where.
- Personal contact with course representatives from over 90 institutions, all under one roof - your chance to find out if a particular course or university would suit.
- The chance to register your interest in doing postgraduate study at a particular university.
- Individual professional help from a team of experienced careers advisers, there to answer your questions.
- Expert advice through a programme of short talks on topics such as postgraduate study overseas, teacher training, funding, what doing a PhD is really like.
Who is it for?
Anyone considering postgraduate study, such as:
- Final-year students thinking about your options beyond your degree.
- First or second year students thinking ahead to what you can do after your first degree.
- Recent graduates looking to add to your skills and qualifications.
- Experienced graduates exploring career development opportunities.
Whatever stage you are at with your career thinking, a visit to the Postgraduate Study Fair will clarify your options and help you plan your next step.
Which universities will be attending?
From beginning of September you will be able to check out the exhibitors and the courses they offer via the list of exhibitors on the website at www.manchester.ac.uk/postgradstudyfair where there will be links from each exhibitor to their website. On the day, you can pick up a free fair guide, which contains full details of exhibitors and their course opportunities, plus useful background.
Travel and directions
Manchester Central (formerly the G-Mex Centre) is situated in Manchester City Centre and is easily reached by train, bus, tram or car. Please see the website for directions.
Interested in attending?