1. Our Postgrad Awards 2020 are open to students of any nationality who are undertaking Masters or PhD study, to academics/teachers who supervise PhD or Masters students OR any institution, Graduate School, department or faculty currently working with Masters or PhD students.
2. Self-nomination is allowed for the Best PG Student Experience Initiative award only, where a member of the institution, Graduate School, department or faculty is eligible to enter. Applications for this award should still be supported by at least ONE statement from an individual who has experienced this initiative.
3. You cannot nominate yourself for Masters Student of the Year, PhD Student of the Year, Masters Teacher of The Year or PhD Supervisor of the Year awards.
4. The person who is being nominated must be a current academic, or a current or recently graduated (within one year) Masters or PhD student. The Best PG Student Experience Initiative award is only eligible for initiatives currently running (or those which have taken place in the last year) within institutions, Graduate Schools, departments or faculties.
5. The closing date for submitting your entry is 5pm BST, Sunday 10 May 2020 and entries will not be accepted after this point.
6. All shortlisted applicants will be informed of the next steps by Friday 26 June 2020.
7. We may contact the nominator to request further information about the nominated individual. We may also contact Heads of Departments to provide additional information about shortlisted academics.
8. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide a proof that you are a current or recent (within one year graduated) Masters or PhD student, a current academic, or that your experience initiative is currently taking place (or has taken place in the last year).
9. We will announce our winners by Monday 17 August 2020.
10. Winners will be judged on their entries, which includes nomination form information and supporting documents provided.
11. The judging panel’s decision is final.
12. Winners will be requested to take part in promotional activities in relation to winning the award including, but not limited to; profile information for Postgrad Awards winners webpage, blog post/s, social media and promotional video. We may also ask you to be involved in our study fairs which aim to help prospective postgraduate students make the right choices by giving them opportunity to hear from those who have studied/or are studying at that level. Our winners will be announced on FindAUniversity.com, FindAMasters.com, FindAPhD.com, and across our associated social media channels.
13. Applicants personal data will be used in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK.
Follow us across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with this year’s Postgrad Awards, we will be announcing the winners across all channels and on FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com in August. Good luck!