1. Our Postgrad Awards 2019 are open to students of any nationality who are undertaking Masters or PhD study, OR, to academics/teachers who supervise PhD or Masters students.
2. Self-nomination is allowed with the support of at least ONE statement from another individual who has worked with you.
3. The person who is being nominated must be a current academic, or a current or recently graduated (within one year) Masters or PhD student.
4. The closing date for submitting your entry is 5pm BST, Sunday 19 May 2019 and no entries will be accepted after this point.
5. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Fri 28 June 2019 and informed of the next steps.
6. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide proof that you are a current or recently (within one year graduated) Masters or PhD student, or a current academic.
7. We will announce our winners by Monday 29 July 2019.
8. Winners will be solely judged on their entries.
9. The judging panel’s decision is final.
10. Winners will be requested to take part in promotional activities in relation to winning the award including, but not limited to; profile information for Postgrad Awards winners webpage, blog post/s, social media and promotional video. Our winners will be announced on FindAUniversity, FindAMasters, FindAPhD, and across our associated social media channels.
11. Applicants personal data will be used in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK.
Follow us across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to keep up to date with this year’s Postgrad Awards, we will be announcing the winners across all of these channels and on FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com at the end of July.