Preparing for and attending FindAPhD LIVE! CAMBRIDGE
FindAPhD LIVE! is a great opportunity to speak face-to-face with over 30 top research universities, study abroad providers, and current PhD students about PhD study.
With the wealth of information on offer on the day, it's a good idea to get prepared in advance so you don't miss anything:
- Before attending, make sure you look at the FindAPhD LIVE! CAMBRIDGE exhibitors. Consider the research areas and specialisms on offer at each institution, and tailor your questions appropriately.
- Decide which of our talks you’d like to attend by reading through our talks programme.
- Once you’re at the event, find the universities you want to talk to! Some might be busy, but don’t be put off; why not keep an open mind and chat to representatives of universities you may not have considered while you wait… you could be surprised by what they can offer.
- Remember that there is no such thing as a stupid question. FindAPhD LIVE! CAMBRIDGE is a fantastic opportunity for you to talk face-to-face with representatives from top research universities under one roof; so don’t miss your chance to ask every question you want an answer to.
- Want to know what PhD study is really like? Think about what you’d ask a current PhD student – and then ask one at our student panel Q&A session.
- We’ll be reporting live from the event on social media, so let us know about your day – we’ll be using #PhDLIVE17 post your pictures and comments too!
- Also, as if there aren’t enough reasons to visit FindAPhD LIVE! already, just by registering and attending you’ll will be automatically entered into a competition to win a study bursary of £1,000!