Further details about the current programme can be found here.
To find out if your application is likely to result in an interview, please send an expression of interest to the Centre Coordinator, Lou Adkin, at email@example.com
Your expression of interest should include:
- a short statement (250 words) explaining your motivation for applying to SAMBa
- a 2-page CV which includes your academic and work experience, your nationality and country of residence (for the past three years, not including full-time education)
- scans of your academic transcript(s)
- whether you are interested in any of the industry co-designed projects outlined on our Programme page
- information on where you heard about SAMBa
Expressions of interest will be reviewed rapidly, and promising candidates will be invited to make a formal application.
To apply formally to SAMBa, follow the process through our Doctoral College.
The formal application will be reviewed, and selected candidates will be invited to an interview, after which a final admission decision is made.
Successful applicants will hold, or will be expecting, a first or high upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, or in a subject with substantial mathematical content.
We are passionate about maintaining a diverse cohort of PhD candidates in SAMBa and believe a variety of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds is an essential component in delivering a more inclusive, supportive, and creative environment for all.
More details are available on our website.
As we have a limited number of places, you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible.
Find out more about our Integrative Think Tanks