Doctoral College Scholarships 21/22
De Montfort University is providing fully-funded PhD scholarships in certain targeted interdisciplinary project areas. The scholarships commence as of 1 October 2021. These exciting research areas come with:
- A stipend at UKRI rate (£15,609)
- Tuition fees covered at the UK rate (£4,500 for 2021/22).
- Access to an invigorating Researcher Development Programme to further enhance your research and professional skills.
How to Apply
Further information on each project can be found below.
Please note, this is a two-stage application process and would not follow the normal route for research degree applications. It includes a first sift at Stage 1, where you will send in the two-page application form to the email address, together with a 2-page CV, certificates and transcripts, English Language evidence and two references (as detailed in Stage 1 below). Successful candidates will then make the full application submission through our online portal as detailed in Stage 2 below.
Please send the following documents to PGRscholarships@dmu.ac.uk:
- A completed DMU Scholarship Application Form
- A 2 page CV
- 2 Academic References
- Scanned copies of your most relevant academic certificates and transcripts
- If applicable - evidence that English Language requirement has been met
Application and Reference forms can be accessed via the DMU Scholarship website.
Deadline: Friday, 25th June 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to undergo an interview, successful candidates will be required to submit a full application through the DMU PGR Application Portal
Deadline for full application: Wednesday, 21 July 2021
Please contact PGRscholarships@dmu.ac.uk with any questions.
|No Live Listings|
Why not add a message here
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement