About the Project
Please read the eligibility criteria carefully , email enquiries which are general in nature are best directed to our Student Centre. Only enquiries relating to this scholarship from eligible candidates will be responded to.
The Business School Research Scholarship is a postgraduate research scholarship to support outstanding PhD or Master of Philosophy (MPhil) students across the University of Sydney Business School's 10 Disciplines.
To be considered for the scholarship, apply for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Business) prior to the close date.
• Stipend of $35,629 per year (indexed annually on 1st January) for 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to four years, subject to approval), or up to 1.5 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) recipients.
• Academic tuition fees are also provided for international recipients, for 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to four years, subject to approval), or up to 1.5 years for (MPhil) recipients
• In addition, recipients will have the opportunity to receive at least $10,000 per year for carrying out specific teaching duties. Details will be given at the time of scholarship offer.
• International or domestic students
• Full-time students
• Applying to study a postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney Business School
• Not have started the postgraduate research degree