Research is an integral part of our computing/computing science and engineering subject group that sits within our Built Environment and Engineering and Computing School.
We have expertise in a wide and diverse variety of areas and we are able to supervise research degrees in the following areas:
• Data Science,
• Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning,
• Government and e-government,
• state building in post conflict societies
• change management and innovation t
• the role of computing in education and health and social care
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting opportunity
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.