LEEDS BUSINESS SCHOOL DBA STUDENTSHIPS - 50% FEES PAID BURSARIES – APPLY BEFORE 31 AUGUST 2019
Discover more: https://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/the-graduate-school/research-degrees-at-leeds-beckett/studentships/leeds-business-school/
With a focus on the development of knowledge with practical application, our DBA is designed to support leaders, managers and professionals in industry to address real business issues in a contextual setting. Delivered part-time, the programme allows you to combine the managerial demands of your career with your drive to gain a professional doctorate, the highest level of professional qualification available in business and management.
Our DBA gives you the opportunity to join like-minded individuals and be part of an ever-developing relationship between academia and business, creating a valued learning experience whilst developing novel solutions to key challenges and making a real contribution to your chosen field.
The DBA will enable you to:
• Make an original contribution to the enhancement of professional practice.
• Apply original thought to managerial-level practice.
• Conceptualise current research literature to identify gaps in knowledge.
• Demonstrate sound understanding of techniques to undertake research.
• Develop key skills in constructing research instruments (quantitative or qualitative).
• Demonstrate advanced research analysis skills (for both quantitative and qualitative data).
• Develop ability in judgement, foresight and problem analysis when assessing original research material derived from empirical research.
• Develop academic writing skills to enable you to submit researched work for publication, ensuring it satisfies peer review and merits a contribution to knowledge by extending the boundaries of professional practice.
• Clearly articulate your thesis to meet the academic standards of a doctoral award.
Delegates on the DBA programme are experienced business professionals, usually educated to Masters level. For those candidates from non-English speaking countries outside of the UK - an IELTs certificate of 7.0 with no sub score below 6.5. For more information about entry requirements visit https://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/dba/
Annual fees for the DBA are currently £10,000 per year.
LEEDS BUSINESS SCHOOL DBA STUDENTSHIPS - 50% FEES PAID BURSARIES
Start Date: October 2019, For a period of five years
The closing date for applications is Midnight on 31 August 2019
Discover more and apply: https://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/dba/
For more information, please contact the research office by calling +44 (0)113 812 5375 or emailing [email protected]
If you have the correct qualifications and access to your own funding, either from your home country or your own finances, your application will be considered.
The PhD opportunities on this programme do not have funding attached. You will need to have your own means of paying fees and living costs and / or seek separate funding from student finance, charities or trusts.