About the Programme
ABOUT THE INSEAD PHD IN MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
INSEAD is seeking 16-18 doctoral candidates in Management with focus on Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management for mid-August 2021 intake.
- Study in Asia and Europe campuses, go for a campus exchange in the US with Wharton
- Full scholarship for first 5 years of full-time studies
- Work with renowned faculty and highly diverse PhD community
- Secure top placements in leading business schools and universities worldwide
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our standards are high but extremely broad. We welcome applications from various backgrounds, including non-management (economics, engineering, psychology, sociology, etc), but what successful applicants have in common is their desire to pursue a career in business academia, as a professor of management and academic researcher.
If you have a proven academic record, regardless of subject area, strong faculty recommendations, a strong desire to pursue unparalleled research, and a clear motivation to become a scholar in the field of management, you are poised to apply to the INSEAD PhD.
Start of intake: mid-August 2021
Location of studies: Singapore and Fontainebleau, France
Study form: Full-time
Duration: 5 years (2 years of course work, followed by 3 years of dissertation phase)
Funding: Full funding for first 5 years to all admitted students, regardless of background
Campus exchange: Compulsory between France and Singapore; an option for campus exchange with Wharton, through the INSEAD Wharton Alliance Exchange Programme
MINIMUM ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS:
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent, with or without masters
• A recent GMAT or GRE score (less than 5 years old)
• A TOEFL score (less than 2 years old). TOEFL is automatically waived if prior degrees are taught exclusively in English
• Academic transcripts and certificates (if not in English, official English translation is required)
• 3 letters of recommendation, from academic or industry sources
• Statement of purpose (1,500 words essay)
• Open one-way interview
• Fee of €50 per application
HOW TO APPLY?
Application is fully electronic and it is now available on https://bit.ly/insead-phd-admissions
Preferred deadline: mid-December 2020
Last day of application and submission of open one-way interview: 04 January 2021
Ann Marie Julaton-Scurr ([email protected]), Senior Manager, Recruitment and Admissions, PhD Programme
ABOUT THE INSEAD PHD:
FOLLOW US THE INSEAD PHD
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.