INSEAD PHD POSITIONS IN MANAGEMENT (FULL-TIME STUDIES, WITH SCHOLARSHIPS)
INSEAD, one of the world's leading and largest business schools, is looking for 16-18 bright potentials to join its premier PhD in Management programme for mid-August 2022 intake in the following areas: Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management. Candidates passionate about research and motivated to pursue an exciting and successful academic career are highly encouraged to apply.
Fully integrated across INSEAD's two campuses, France and Singapore, PhD students interact with faculty experts and like-minded peers, benefit from alliances with Wharton and Sorbonne and conduct world-class research in the school's state-of-the-art behavioural lab in Paris. Moreover, with the programme's formidable placement history, PhD graduates secure top academic placements globally.
The INSEAD PhD is highly interdisciplinary across eight areas offered. Its intimate size ensures critical faculty mentorship and research support. Unlike many other programmes, it seeks to admit research partners for its faculty, not research assistants.
As many leading universities try to internationalise both curriculum and faculty, having the INSEAD PhD gives students a tremendous edge with its global format over most management schools.
Preparing for a PhD application takes considerable time and effort. Although we are still early in our application process, we strongly urge you to talk to us soon about your graduate study and career plans and the steps you can take to prepare for a successful and competitive INSEAD PhD application. Talk to us - inse.ad/phd-contact-us-2021
Learn more about our students and alumni's outstanding research and awards - inse.ad/phd-research-awards
Download the INSEAD PhD Flyer
WHO ARE WELCOME TO APPLY?
Our standards are high but extremely broad. We welcome applications from various backgrounds, including economics, engineering, psychology, sociology, etc., with a clear motivation to pursue an exciting career in business academia.
If you have a solid academic record, a competitive GMAT or GRE test, research exposure, strong faculty recommendations, and the desire to become an outstanding management professor and pursue unparalleled research, you are, then, poised to apply for the INSEAD PhD. Successful applicants, regardless of background, will receive five years full scholarship.
With the INSEAD PhD, students:
- Become part of a highly diverse PhD community - work alongside faculty members who are among the world's renowned experts in their respective fields and like-minded peers
- Study on 2 locations - France and Singapore, go for an exchange in the US at Wharton through the INSEAD-Wharton Alliance and benefit from the Alliance Sorbonne Université with Sorbonne University in Paris, France
- Secure top academic placements in leading business schools worldwide
- Receive automatic 5 years full scholarship, regardless of background, upon admission inse.ad/phd-financing
HOW TO APPLY?
The application is electronic, and all documents are uploaded as e-files (PDFs). More details on inse.ad/phd/admissions
MINIMUM ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A recent GMAT or GRE score (less than 5 years old); this standardised test is mandatory, and we cannot waive it under any circumstances
- A TOEFL score (less than 2 years old) if English is not your native language. We can automatically waive TOEFL if any of your degrees' medium of instruction is in English
- Academic transcripts and certificates (if not in English, we require an official English translation); we accept transcripts in French and German
- 3 letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty who can attest to your potential as a researcher; we also accept industry references
- Statement of purpose (1,500 words essay)
- Open one-way interview
- Application fee of €50 per application
Application start date: September 2021
Closing Date: 06 January 2022
Start of intake: mid-August 2021
Location of studies: Singapore and Fontainebleau, France
Study form: Full-time
Programme structure: Years 1 and 2: course work; Years 3 to 5: dissertation phase
CONTACT: Ann Marie Julaton-Scurr (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Manager, Recruitment and Admissions, PhD Programme
ABOUT THE INSEAD PHD:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: