Meet the INSEAD PhD and other leading doctoral programmes from around the world in person in Paris on Tuesday, 24 October 2023. We welcome prospects from diverse backgrounds, including engineering, technology, economics, psychology, sociology, mathematics and statistics.
More info: https://inse.ad/docnet-paris and https://inse.ad/docnet-paris-flyer.
INSEAD PHD POSITIONS IN MANAGEMENT (FULL-TIME STUDIES, WITH SCHOLARSHIPS)
INSEAD, one of the world's leading and largest business schools, is looking for 16-18 bright potentials to join its premier PhD in Management programme for mid-Aug 2024 intake in the following areas: Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, and Technology and Operations Management. Candidates passionate about research and motivated to pursue an exciting and successful academic career are highly encouraged to apply.
Fully integrated across INSEAD's two campuses, France and Singapore, PhD students interact with faculty experts and like-minded peers, benefit from alliances with Wharton and Sorbonne and conduct world-class research in the school's state-of-the-art behavioural lab in Paris. Moreover, with the programme's formidable placement history, PhD graduates secure top academic placements globally.
The INSEAD PhD is highly interdisciplinary across eight areas offered. Its intimate size ensures critical faculty mentorship and research support. Unlike many other programmes, it seeks to admit research partners for its faculty, not research assistants.
As many leading universities try to internationalise curriculum and faculty, having the INSEAD PhD gives students a tremendous edge with its global format over most management schools.
Preparing for a PhD application takes considerable time and effort. Although we are still early in our application process, we strongly urge you to talk to us soon about your graduate study and career plans and the steps you can take to prepare for a successful and competitive INSEAD PhD application. Talk to us - https://inse.ad/contact-phd-2024-intake
Learn more about our students and alums's outstanding research and awards - inse.ad/phd-research-awards
Download the INSEAD PhD Flyer
WHO ARE WELCOME TO APPLY?
Our standards are high but extremely broad. We welcome applications from various backgrounds, including economics, engineering, psychology, sociology, etc., with a clear motivation to pursue an exciting career in business academia.
Do you have a solid academic record, a competitive GMAT or GRE test, research exposure, strong faculty recommendations, and the desire to pursue unparalleled research and become an outstanding management professor? If you are, then, poised to apply for the INSEAD PhD. Regardless of background, successful applicants will receive five years full scholarship*.
With the INSEAD PhD, students:
- Become part of a highly diverse PhD community - work alongside faculty members who are among the world's renowned experts in their respective fields and like-minded peers
- Study in France and Singapore, benefit from strategic partnerships with Wharton (exchange programme in the US) and Sorbonne Universite (dual-degree option)
- Secure top academic placements in leading business schools worldwide
- Receive an annual scholarship for five years, regardless of background, upon admission (*Visit inse.ad/phd-financing for the latest updates)
- With the programme's interdisciplinary nature, students are encouraged to work across areas
HOW TO APPLY?
The application is electronic. More details on inse.ad/phd/admissions
MINIMUM ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent; prospects with a master's degree are welcome
- A recent GMAT or GRE score (less than five years old); this standardised test is mandatory, and we cannot waive it under any circumstances
- A TOEFL score (less than two years old) if English is not your native language. We automatically waive TOEFL if any of your degrees' medium of instruction is English.
- Academic transcripts and certificates (if not in English, we require an official English translation); we accept transcripts in French and German
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty who can attest to your potential as a researcher; we also accept industry references
- Statement of purpose (1,500 words essay)
- Open one-way interview (non-mandatory)
- Application fee of €50 per application
Closing Date: 08 January 2024
Start of intake: mid-Aug 2024
Location of studies: France and Singapore
Study form: Full-time
Programme structure: Years 1 and 2: course work; Years 3 to 5: dissertation phase
ABOUT THE INSEAD PHD:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: