Challenge thinking. Create knowledge. Make an Impact.
As a Leeds University Business School postgraduate researcher you will contribute fully to the advancement of knowledge within the Business School.
In return, we will encourage you to undertake research training, help you publish your findings, and give you the support you need to complete your dissertation or thesis.
- Ranked 9th in the UK for the quality of our research (REF 2014)
- Ranked 93rd in the top 100 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- Member of the ESRC accredited White Rose Doctoral Training Centre
- AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS accredited
Find out more about studying your research degree at Leeds University Business School.
We announce a range of generous scholarship and funding opportunities throughout the year. You can search the University of Leeds directory to see all our current funding opportunities.
The directory is always changing as more opportunities become available so please keep checking back or sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date.
We have identified a number of research areas within which we would particularly welcome postgraduate research applications:
Find out more about our research areas.
Who can apply?
If you are interested in applying to study a PhD at Leeds University Business School you must have met the minimum entry criteria before a research proposal will be considered.
Candidates should hold a British Masters degree or equivalent:
- with a minimum average score of 60 percent (or equivalent); and
- in an appropriate discipline
- also meet our English language requirements.
Find out more about our entry requirements.
There are lots of ways to find out more about studying your research degrees at Leeds University Business School. You could attend an online event, meet us at an event in your country or visit us on campus.
Find out more about our events.