A PhD will take three years full-time or you can study an MPhil over one year.
You can study for your choice of degrees within any of our research areas:
- Consumption, markets & society
- Business innovation & networks
- Services marketing
- Strategic marketing & analytics
These research areas cover all fields of marketing including consumer behaviour, strategic marketing, international marketing, services marketing, sales marketing, e-marketing.
Strathclyde Business School
We offer an excellent academic environment where you can pursue your research degree. As a postgraduate research student, you're required to:
- attend the Strathclyde Business School Faculty Research Methodology Programme, achieving a minimum of Certificate level; it comprises four modules over two to three days each; if you're part-time, you'll spread these over two years
- ensure regular meetings and contact with your supervisors