This profile is no longer listed in the FindAPhD
database and may not be available.
Sheffield Business School PhD Scholarships
Study at the Sheffield Business School (SBS)
A PhD in SBS offers you a brilliant opportunity to develop your research skills and knowledge to create a real impact either in academia, public sector, private sector or as an entrepreneur.
At SBS we have a vibrant international community of research students, academics and support staff, and a 30-year history of delivering high-quality postgraduate research that places a strong emphasis on close supervision and support.
Join us in our search for new thinking because:
• We have extensive expertise in creating new knowledge and applying business research to solve real world problems
• You will be supervised by vibrant community of academics who are driven by the discovery of new knowledge
• Your research will be conducted alongside a diverse community of doctoral researchers from the globe who bring a wealth of international experience
• Our reputation for excellence is recognised through our high-quality research training and the support we offer our doctoral students.
• SBS is committed to providing you with an outstanding student experience in a collegiate environment.
Deadline for application: If you would like to be considered for a PhD scholarship you will need to submit your documents by e-mail on 12 noon on Monday 2nd March 2020 to [email protected]
For more information about our research, application and selection process please click on this link: https://www.shu.ac.uk/research/degrees/phd-scholarships/sheffield-business-school-phd-scholarships
Funding amount: A generous and comprehensive package is offered. This funding is for 3 year full-time PhD study. Our SBS PhD Scholarship covers tuition which is equal to the Home/EU fee. This includes a stipend at Research Council UK levels (this is currently £15,009 for 2019/20) per annum plus Home/EU tuition fees (£4,330 in 2019/20). For international students, a top up tuition fee of approximately £8,200 per year is required.