One of our enterprise groups (REGs) at the University of Brighton are inviting research applicants to join our innovative research community.
Tourism, Hospitality and Events (THE) are performed broadly through the active engagement of people as consumers or service providers, policy makers and destination communities. The THE Research and Enterprise Group (REG) works as an interdisciplinary open pool of researchers from across the University of Brighton and practitioners from a well-established network of international agencies, governments, private businesses and NGOs, as well as destinations' communities at local, national and international level.
We welcome research student applications in any of the following research areas:
- policy, practice and development
- heritage, culture and identity
- consumer behaviour and ethical practice
- visualising tourism and leisure
- ways of seeing and performing culture
- hospitality people and technology
- international events
- communities, conflicts and identities.
For more information about our research and enterprise groups, visit the Tourism, Hospitality and Events webpage.
To discuss opportunities with our Tourism, Hospitality and Events lead, email Dr Tijana Rakic: T.Rakic@brighton.ac.uk