About the Programme
Research is central to the activities of the School of Management at the University of Bristol. The School comprises a group of academic staff with a variety of interests and a focus on research that has practical relevance.
The results of the most recent UK-wide research assessment, REF2014, rated 78 per cent of the research activity in business and management as 'world leading' or 'internationally excellent'.
We have an enthusiastic research community, a welcoming atmosphere and excellent research facilities. We are large enough to have expertise in many fields, but small enough to be friendly and allow regular contact between students and staff members. Currently there are 15 research students and more than 50 research active academics enrolled in the School.
Why choose Bristol for your PhD in Management?
- Study at a top 5 UK university for research (THE analysis of REF 2014)
- Fulfill your career aspirations with our customised personal development strategy
- Receive excellent support within a vibrant PhD community
Example Areas of Research
- International Business Management and Strategy
- Marketing and Consumption
- Operations and Management Science
- Work, Organisation Studies and Public Policy
- Inclusive Economy and Civic Values
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Innovation and Digitalisation
How good is research at University of Bristol in Business and Management Studies?
FTE Category A staff submitted: 27.50
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.