Available as a three year '+3' (PhD only). The programme will commence in October 2019. Including:
• A stipend indexed to the RCUK rate.
• 100% Tuition Fee Waiver at the standard Home/EU or International rate.
• Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) of up to £2,250 over 3 years (usually up to a maximum of £750 per year).
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria
• A good first degree (at least 2:1), preferably with a social science component.
• Demonstrate an interest in and knowledge of formal modelling skills and a research interest in development economics.