This project is available to UK/EU candidates. Funding covers fees (UK/EU rate) and stipend for four years. Overseas candidates can apply providing they can pay the difference in fees and are from an eligible country. Candidates will be required to split their time between Manchester and Singapore, as outlined on View Website.
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. Xu X, et al. Molecular insights into genome-wide association studies of chronic kidney disease-defining traits. Nature Communications 2018;9:4800.
2. Papakrivopoulou E, et al. Vangl2, a planar cell polarity molecule, is implicated in irreversible and reversible kidney glomerular injury. Journal of Pathology 2018;246:485-496.
3. Pickard A, Adamson A, et al. Collagen assembly and turnover imaged with a CRISPR-Cas9 engineered Dendra2 tag. 2018, BioRxiv (https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/06/05/331496)
4. See K, et al. Single cardiomyocyte nuclear transcriptomes reveal a lincRNA-regulated de-differentiation and cell cycle stress-response in vivo. Nature Communications 2017;8:225.
5. Lee D, et al. Gene neighbourhood integrity disrupted by CTCF loss in vivo. 2018, BioRxiv (https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/12/187393)