Applications are invited from self-funded students. For UK/EU tuition fees are £8,750 and International are £25,500 for 2019/20 academic year.
Candidates are expected to hold (or be about to obtain) a first class honours degree (or the overseas equivalent) in chemistry or physics. Candidates with experience in machine learning or with an interest in quantum chemistry are encouraged to apply.
(1) Leach, A.; Shoichet, B. K.; Peishoff, C. E. J.Med.Chem. 2006, 49, 5851
(2) Popelier, P. L. A. Int.J.Quant.Chem. 2015, 115, 1005
(3) Popelier, P. L. A. Phys.Scr. 2016, 91, 033007
(4) Cardamone, S.; Hughes, T. J.; Popelier, P. L. A. Phys.Chem.Chem.Phys. 2014, 16, 10367
(5) Blanco, M. A.; Pendas, A. M.; Francisco, E. J.Chem.Theor.Comput. 2005, 1, 1096.