About the Project
For more information about doctoral scholarship and PhD programme at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU): Please visit
The candidate should have a first class or upper second class honours degree, or a master’s degree (or equivalent qualification), in Business, Economics, Mathematics or Transportation Engineering. Evidence of good spoken and written English is essential. The candidate should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, if the first language is not English. This position is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of nationality.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are advised to email Dr. Lixian Qian ([Email Address Removed]) the following documents for initial review and assessment (please put the project title in the subject line).
• Two reference letters with company/university letterhead
• Personal statement outlining your interest in the position
• Proof of English language proficiency (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above)
• Verified school transcripts in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required)
• Verified certificates of education qualifications in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required)
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Dr. Lixian Qian ([Email Address Removed]), whose personal profile is linked below,
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.