About the Project
The project will develop techniques and methods for processing and analysis of complex multidimensional image data, with applications in biology, medicine, engineering, remote sensing, and arts and humanities. From edge detection, enhancement, segmentation, and registration to GPU acceleration and deep learning.
The applicant should have:
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- MSc thesis within Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Visualisation.
- Excellent programming skills, experience in MATLAB, Python, and Java/C++.
- A solid background in mathematics and statistics.
- Knowledge on depth image data analysis and processing.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
On your application please specify - Project title: Image Processing; Supervisor: Dr Boguslaw Obara.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.