This PhD project is offered on a self-funding basis. It is open to applicants with funding or those applying to funding sources. Details of tuition fees can be found at View Website.
A bench fee is also payable on top of the tuition fee to cover specialist equipment or laboratory costs required for the research. Applicants should contact the primary supervisor for further information about the fee associated with the project.
1. X. Xu, K.S. Hui, D.A. Dinh , K.N. Hui, H. Wang, "Recent Advances in Hybrid Sodium-Air Batteries," Materials Horizons, 6, pp. 1306-1335, 2019. This article is part of the themed collections: Recent Review Articles and Horizons Community Board Collection – Advanced Energy Storage Technologies
2. Z. Cao, H. Hu, M. Wu, K. Tang, T. Jiang, "Planar all-solid-state rechargeable Zn–air batteries for compact wearable energy storage," Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 7, pp. 17581-17593, 2019.
3. H. Zhao, K.S. Hui, K.N. Hui, “Synthesis of nitrogen-doped multi-layer graphene from milk powder with melamine and their application to fuel cells Carbon, 76, pp.1-9, 2014.
4. Shude Liu, Ying Yin, Dixing Ni, K.S. Hui, Ming Ma, Sewon Park, Kwun Nam Hui, chuying Ouyang, Seong Chan Jun, "New Insight into the Effect of Fluorine Doping and Oxygen Vacancies on Electrochemical Performance of Co2MnO4 for Flexible Quasi-Solid-State Asymmetric Supercapacitors," Energy Storage Materials, 22, pp. 384-396, 2019.
5. S. Wu, K.S. Hui, K.N. Hui, "2D Black Phosphorus: from Preparation to Applications for Electrochemical Energy Storage," Advanced Science, 5, pp. 1700491, 2018.