Only EU / UK students are eligible for this funding
1. Cheung, A. et al. Anti-Folate Receptor Alpha-Directed Antibody Therapies Restrict the Growth of Triple-negative Breast Cancer. Clin Cancer Res; 2018, 24(20): 5098-5111.
2. Hoffmann, R. M. et al. Antibody structure and engineering considerations for the design and function of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs). Oncoimmunology; 2017, Nov 20, 7(3).
3. Cheung, A. et al. Targeting folate receptor alpha for cancer treatment. Oncotarget; 2016, 7(32): 52553-52574.
4. Ilieva, K. M. et al. Functionally Active Fc Mutant Antibodies Recognizing Cancer Antigens Generated Rapidly at High Yields. Front Immunol; 2017, 8: 1112.
5. Lionarons, D.A., et al. RAC1P29S Induces a Mesenchymal Phenotypic Switch via Serum Response Factor to Promote Melanoma Development and Therapy Resistance. Cancer Cell; 2019, 36 (7): 68-83.