There is no funding for this project: applications can only be accepted from self-funded candidates
1. Shah, Iltaf, et al. (2014) Hair-based rapid analyses for multiple drugs in forensics and doping: application of dynamic multiple reaction monitoring with LC-MS/MS. Chemistry Central Journal, 8(73).
2. Shah, Iltaf, et al. (2014) Exploring the role of vitamin D in type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease: new insights from accurate analysis of ten forms. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 99(3).
3. Jenkinson, Carl, et al. (2012) Dietary green and white teas suppress UDP-glucuronosyltransferase UGT2B17 mediated testosterone glucuronidation. Steroids, 77(6), pp. 691-695.
4. Zachar, Gergely, et al. (2017) Inhibitory effects of diclofenac on steroid glucuronidation in vivo do not affect hair-based doping tests for stanozolol. Molecules, 22(6), p. 976.
5. Picking, David, et al (2018) Inhibition of cytochrome P450 activities by extracts of 'Hyptis verticillata' Jacq. : Assessment for potential HERB-drug interactions. Molecules, 23(2), 430.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 17.22
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities