The successful applicant will be awarded a 3-year studentship, including their stipend and tuition fees (at the UK/EU rate).
MSc (or near completion) in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or a closely related area.
• Knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Neural Networks
• Good programming skills, preferably in Python.
• Knowledge of Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch and/or other deep learning frameworks would be advantageous.
• Capable of working collaboratively with researchers from different disciplines
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at a level in English appropriate to the research and presentation of data.
A statement of support, your curriculum vitae and two reference letters should be submitted via email before the deadline. Short-listed candidates will be notified by email. Informal enquiries can be sent to [email protected]