This research project is one of a number of projects in the Department. It is in competition for funding with one or more of these projects. Usually the project which receives the best applicant will be awarded the funding.
This project is eligible for a fully funded Graduate Teaching Assistant studentship which includes :
• A full UK/EU fee waiver for 4 years
• A stipend/salary package at UKRI rates
This project does not have any funding for international students.
1. Compton CC. Colorectal carcinoma: Diagnostic, prognostic, and molecular features. Mod. Pathol. 2003;16:376–388.
2. Chute JP, Chen T, Feigal E, Simon R, Johnson BE: Twenty years of phase III trials for patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer: perceptive progress. J Clin Oncol. 1999, 17: 1794-1801.
3. Canfarotta F., Poma A., Guerreiro A., Piletsky S. (2016). Solid-phase synthesis of molecularly imprinted nanoparticles (MIP NPs) for diagnostic applications. Nature Protocols, 11, 443-455.
4. Piletsky S., Piletska E., Canfarotta F., Karim K., Jones D., Norman R., Guerreiro A. Methods and kits for determining binding sites. GB1704823.2.