This project is eligible for a fully funded 3.5 year College of Science and Engineering studentship which includes:
• A full UK/EU fee waiver for 3.5 years - International applicants will need to provide evidence they can fund the difference between the UK/EU fee and International fee
• An annual tax free stipend of £15,009 (2019/20)
• Research Training Support Grant (RTSG)
1. Stabilization of protein-protein interactions in drug discovery. S. A. Andrei, E. Sijbesma, R. G. Doveston et al., Exp. Op. Drug Discov. 2017, 925-940.
2. Small Molecule Modulators of 14-3-3 Protein-Protein Interactions, L. M. Stevers, E. Sijbesma, R. G. Doveston et al., J. Med. Chem. 2018, 61, 3755-3778.
3. Modulators of Protein-Protein Interactions, L-G. Milroy, C. Ottmann et al., Chem. Rev. 2014, 114, 4695-4748.
4. Watching proteins fold one molecule at a time, E. Rhoades, E. Gussakovsky and G. Haran, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA 2003, 100, 3197-3202.