Excellence, Teamwork and Innovation. These are the values that define us, and we are looking for team members that share these same values. We are looking to add a full time Data & software Research Assistant / Programmer to our growing team. Are you interested in working with a dynamic, flexible team that showcases your talent? Do you love tackling complex problems and owning the solutions? Institute of Fundamental Technological Research is the place for you.
We offer a work on a project focused on developing automatic and augmented inference from medical images, in particular developing the backend (with use of machine learning) as well as the frontend for automatic interpretation of ultrasound examinations. We are developing multiple threads related to automated, independent on the ultrasound equipment used, analysis of usg images.
DATA & SOFTWARE RESEARCH PROGRAMMER
- Bachelors or master degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education with relevant course experience in programming / data analytics topics;
- Data analysis based on statistical modeling, mathematical modeling, machine learning algorithms, genetic algorithms. Experience with Python, Julia, Swift, Matlab, Mathematica or similar programming language focused on data manipulation and analysis
- Exploring data in order to deeply understand the phenomenon being analyzed, and the validity and reliability of the inputs, including but not limited to inspecting univariate distributions, exploring bivariate relationships, constructing appropriate transformations, and tracking down the source and meaning of anomalies when and where they arise.
- Fluent English is a must in order to communicate
- A problem-solving mindset
- Very good programming skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technologies that will be found useful as part of work with us:
- Programming/data analysis: Python, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, GBDT, Pandas or equivalent
- Version control and documentation: Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Doxygen
- cloud computing: e.g. GCP, BigQuery
We can you expect:
If you are interested in this offer please send your CV and motivation letter in English or in Polish on: [Email Address Removed]
Please include the following clause: "I hereby declare that I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process of IPPT PAN based in Warsaw at 5B Pawińskiego Street (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; uniform text: Journal of Laws. 2016, item 922)." "Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji IPPT PAN z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Pawińskiego 5B (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)."
We kindly inform that we contact only selected candidates.
Thank you for your interest in this position!