This project is to be funded under the BBSRC Doctoral Training Partnership. If you are interested in this project, please make direct contact with the Principal Supervisor to arrange to discuss the project further as soon as possible. You MUST also submit an online application form - full details on how to apply can be found on the BBSRC DTP website View Website
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. A Green-Light-Responsive System for the Control of Transgene Expression in Mammalian and Plant Cells (2018). Chatelle,…,AR Jones, … et al. (2018) ACS Synthetic Biology, 7, 1349
2. Atomic description of an enzyme reaction dependent on reversible 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition. Bailey et al, Hay and Leys. Nature Chemistry, in press; DOI: 10.1038/s41557-019-0324-8
3. Equatorial Active Site Compaction and Electrostatic Reorganization in Catechol-O-methyltransferase (2019). S Czarnota, LO Johannissen, NJ Baxter, F Rummel, AL Wilson, MJ Cliff, CW Levy, NS Scrutton, JP Waltho, S Hay, ACS Catalysis 9, 4394-4401
4. Native mass spectrometry reveals the conformational diversity of the UVR8 photoreceptor (2019) IS Camacho,A Theisen, LO Johannissen, LA Díaz-Ramos, JM Christie, GI Jenkins, B Bellina, P Barran, AR Jones, Natl Acad Sci U S A. 116, 1116-1125
5. The photochemical mechanism of a B12-dependent photoreceptor protein (2015). RJ Kutta, SJO Hardman, LO Johannissen, B Bellina, HL Messiha, JM Ortiz-Guerrero, M Elías-Arnanz, S Padmanabhan, P Barran, NS Scrutton, AR Jones Nature Commun. 12, 7907-