This project is to be funded under the BBSRC Doctoral Training Programme. If you are interested in this project, please make direct contact with the Principal Supervisor to arrange to discuss the project further as soon as possible. You MUST also submit an online application form - full details on how to apply can be found on the BBSRC DTP website View Website
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. L. Paudel, R. W. Adams, P. Kiraly, et al., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2013, 52, 11616.
2. P. Kiraly, R. W. Adams, L. Paudel, et al., J. Biomol. NMR, 2015, 62, 43.
3. M. Foroozandeh, R. W. Adams, N. J. Meharry, et al., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2014, 53, 6990.
4. E. Carmelo, D. Barilla, A. P. Golovanov, et al., J. Biol. Chem., 2005, 280, 28683.
5. A. P. Golovanov, G. M. Hautbergue, A. M. Tintaru, et al., RNA, 2006, 12, 1933.