About the Project
Candidates should have (or expect to achieve) a UK honours degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering.
• Apply for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
• State name of the lead supervisor as the Name of Proposed Supervisor
• State ‘Self-funded’ as Intended Source of Funding
• State the exact project title on the application form
When applying please ensure all required documents are attached:
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc-officially translated into English where necessary)
• Detailed CV
Informal inquiries can be made to Dr A Osofero ([email protected]), with a copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter. All general enquiries should be directed to the Postgraduate Research School ([email protected])
• Momoh, EO, Osofero, AI, Martinez-Felipe, A & Hamzah, F 2020, 'Physico-mechanical behaviour of Oil Palm Broom Fibres (OPBF) as eco-friendly building material', Journal of Building Engineering, vol. 30, 101208.
• Momoh, EO & Osofero, AI 2020, 'Recent developments in the application of oil palm fibers in cement composites', Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, vol. 14, pp. 94-108.
• Momoh, EO & Osofero, AI 2019, 'Behaviour of Oil Palm Broom Fibres (OPBF) Reinforced Concrete', Construction and building materials, vol. 221, pp. 745-761.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.