In collaboration with hospitals in Malaysia and internationally renowned research group in New Zealand
- Candidate with MATLAB/ JAVA/ Phython Skills
- Candidates who are capable of performing independent research.
- Candidates who have experience in academic publications.
- Degree in a relevant area (Engineering, Eg. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Biomedical, Medical Engineering)
- Send in a complete CV, copies of academic transcripts and/ or other relevant documents.
1. Esteban, A., et al., How Is Mechanical Ventilation Employed in the Intensive Care Unit. An International Utilization Review. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med., 2000. 161(5): p. 1450-1458.
2. Dasta, J.F., et al., Daily cost of an intensive care unit day: The contribution of mechanical ventilation. Crit Care Med, 2005. 33(6): p. 1266-1271.
3. The Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Network, Ventilation with Lower Tidal Volumes as Compared with Traditional Tidal Volumes for Acute Lung Injury and the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. N Engl J Med, 2000. 342(18): p. 1301-1308.
4. Chiew, Y.S et al., Feasibility of titrating PEEP to minimum elastance for mechanically ventilated patients. Pilot and Feasibility Studies, 2015, 1, 9.
5. Epstein, S.K., How Often Does Patient-Ventilator Asynchrony Occur and What Are the Consequences? Respiratory Care, 2011. 56(1): p. 25-38.