3.5 Year funding:
RCUK Rate Stipend
• 1. Ghouse, S., et al. The design and in vivo testing of a locally stiffness-matched porous scaffold, Applied Materials Today,
(2019) 15, 377-388,
• 2. Roffi, A., et al., The Role of Three-Dimensional Scaffolds in Treating Long Bone Defects: Evidence from Preclinical and Clinical Literature-A Systematic Review. BioMed research international, 2017. 2017: p. 8074178-8074178.
• 3. Van der Stok, J., et al., Selective laser melting-produced porous titanium scaffolds regenerate bone in critical size cortical bone defects. Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 2013. 31(5): p. 792-799.
• 4. Li, G., et al., In vitro and in vivo study of additive manufactured porous Ti6Al4V scaffolds for repairing bone defects. Scientific Reports, 2016. 6: p. 34072.
• 5. Wang, S., et al., Pore functionally graded Ti6Al4V scaffolds for bone tissue engineering application. Materials & Design, 2019: p. 107643.