Applications are invited from self-funded students. This project has a Band 3 fee. Details of our different fee bands can be found on our website (View Website). For information on how to apply for this project, please visit the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Doctoral Academy website (View Website).
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. Del Carratore, Schmidt, Vinaixa, Hollywood, Greenland-Bews, Takano, Rogers, Breitling*. Integrated Probabilistic Annotation (IPA): A Bayesian-based annotation method for metabolomic profiles integrating biochemical connections, isotope patterns and adduct relationships. Analytical Chemistry (2019)
2. Tsigkinopoulou, Hawari, Uttley, Breitling. Defining informative priors for ensemble modelling in systems biology. Nature Protocols (2018)
3. Emdal, Pedersen, Bekker-Jensen, Lundby, Claeys, De Preter, Speleman, Francavilla*, Olsen*. Integrated proximal proteomics reveals IRS2 as a determinant of cell survival in ALK-driven neuroblastoma. Sci Signal. (2018)
4. Watson and Francavilla*, Regulation of FGF10 signaling in Development and Disease. Frontiers Genetics (2018)
5. Francavilla* et al., Phosphoproteomics of Primary Cells Reveals Druggable Kinase Signatures in Ovarian Cancer. Cell Reports (2017)
*, corresponding author