This fellowship will provide a monthly stipend (~£2,000pcm), funding for PhD fees at UK/EU level, and allowance for travel and conference attendance.
1. Thornton, R. et al. Epileptic networks in focal cortical dysplasia revealed using electroencephalography-functional magnetic resonance imaging. Ann. Neurol. 70, 822–837 (2011).
2. Rosch, R., Baldeweg, T., Moeller, F. & Baier, G. Network dynamics in the healthy and epileptic developing brain. Netw. Neurosci. 2, 41–59 (2018).
3. Friston, K. J. On the modelling of seizure dynamics. Brain 137, 2110–2113 (2014).
4. Tumpa, S. et al. Interictal discharges spread along local recurrent networks between tubers and surrounding cortex. bioRxiv (2019). doi:10.1101/691170
5. Sharma, J. D., Seunarine, K. K., Tahir, M. Z. & Tisdall, M. M. Accuracy of robot-assisted versus optical frameless navigated stereoelectroencephalography electrode placement in children. J. Neurosurg. Pediatr. 23, 297–302 (2019).
FTE Category A staff submitted: 238.88
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities