Non-EU students are not eligible to apply for this funding
1. Mariathasan, S. et al. TGFβ attenuates tumour response to PD-L1 blockade by contributing to exclusion of T cells. Nature; 2019, 554, 544-548.
2. Pearce, O. M. T. et al. Deconstruction of a Metastatic Tumor Microenvironment Reveals a Common Matrix Response in Human Cancers. Cancer Discov; 2018, 8, 304-319.
3. Beatson, R. et al. The mucin MUC1 modulates the tumor immunological microenvironment through engagement of the lectin Siglec-9. Nat Immunol; 2016, 17, 1273-1281.
4. Stanczak, M. A. et al. Self-associated molecular patterns mediate cancer immune evasion by engaging Siglecs on T cells. J Clin Invest; 2018, 128, 4912-4923.
5. Schumann, B. et al. Chemical precision glyco-mutagenesis by glycosyltransferase engineering in living cells. bioRxiv prepreint; 2019, doi.org/10.1101/669861.