E4 DTP studentships are fully-funded for a minimum of 3.5 years. They include:
- Stipend based on RCUK minima (currently £15,009 for 2019/2020)
- Fees (Home/EU Fees)
- Research Costs (Standard Research Costs plus, depending on the projects requirements, Additional Research Costs can also be allocated)
The stipend can be extended to up to another 5 months through our two optional schemes, subject to the approval of the Management Board.
- Asare, R., Markussen, B., Asare, R.A., Anim-Kwapong, G., Ræbeld, A. (2018) On-farm cocoa yields increase with canopy cover of shade trees in two agro-ecological zones in Ghana, Climate and Development, 11, 5.
- Luo et al. (2019) Estimating forest aboveground biomass using small-footprint full-waveform airborne LiDAR data, International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation 83.
- Miller et al. (2017) Prevalence, economic contribution, and determinants of trees on farms across Sub-Saharan Africa, Forest Policy and Economics, 47-61.
- Watmough et al. (2019) Socioecologically informed use of remote sensing data to predict rural household poverty, PNAS, 116(4).