About the Project
This scholarship has been established by the Bioengineering Research Laboratory within the School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Sydney. It aims to support a PhD student who is undertaking research in Computational Modelling for designing optimum structural, mechanical, and physical properties of materials for a heart valve.
• Applicants must hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or equivalent in engineering and applied mathematics or a relevant discipline
• Be willing to conduct research into Computational Modelling for designing optimum structural, mechanical, and physical properties of materials for a heart valve
• Have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
• Apply for an RTP Scholarship.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of competency in both written and spoken English.
Centre for Advanced Food Enginomics
The Centre of Advanced Food Enginomics (CAFE) aims to meet the food and health challenges of the 21st century by creating and delivering nutritious and wholesome processed foods to improve human well-being.
CAFE comprises a cross-disciplinary cluster of high-profile researchers using the state-of-art facilities and equipment located within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
Academic course fees are also provided for a successful international applicant, for up to twelve research periods, subject to satisfactory academic performance. Subject to funding availability, an extension of the stipend and academic course fees may be possible for up to six months.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.