About the Project
This project aims to tackle Trust, Identity, Privacy and Security (TIPS) issues in large-scale networks and Internet of Things. The proposed research aims at developing a practically deployable cyber security solution to one or more of the cyber attacks. Multi-Stage Attacks (MSAs), Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, wireless injection attacks, botnets or other malicious activities will be investigated. The developed algorithms would be based on advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. Network security monitor tools will be used to analyse the network traffic and a novel IDS will be developed using machine learning algorithms.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines such as Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence or Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
· Strong interest in Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence
· Programming experience (any language, e.g. Java, C, R, Python, Matlab)
· Good analytical skills - knowledge of foundations of computer science, ability to think independently
· Strong oral and written communication skills, in both plain English and academic languages, for publication in relevant journals and presentation at conferences
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.