About the Project
This project will involve programming, signal processing, machine learning, mathematical analysis, and good writing ability for presentation of technical work. An ideal candidate will have a very good Master degree or a First Class Bachelor degree. Below are some publications from my group. These will give you good indications of the work we have done already and the developments of our ideas, techniques, and implementations.
2. C Liu, E Brattico, B Abu Jamous, C Pereira, T Jacobsen, and A K Nandi, “Effect of explicit evaluation on neural connectivity related to listening to unfamiliar music", Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, DOI: 10.3389/fnhum.2017.00611, vol. 11, (13 pages), 2017.
3. B Abu Jamous, F M Buffa, A L Harris, and A K Nandi, “In vitro downregulated hypoxia transcriptome is associated with poor prognosis in breast cancer", Molecular Cancer, DOI: 10.1186/s12943-017-0673-0, vol. 16, no. 105, (19 pages), 2017.
4. C Liu, B Abu Jamous, E Brattico, and A K Nandi, “Towards tunable consensus clustering for studying functional brain connectivity during affective processing", International Journal of Neural Systems, DOI: 10.1142/S0129065716500428, vol. 27, no. 2, 1650042 (16 pages), 2017.
5. B Abu Jamous, R Fa, D J Roberts, and A K Nandi, “Comprehensive analysis of forty yeast microarray datasets reveals a novel subset of genes (APha-RiB) consistently negatively associated with ribosome biogenesis", BMC Bioinformatics, DOI: 10.1186/1471-2105-15-322, vol. 15, no. 322, 2014.
6. V Alluri et al., "From Vivaldi to Beatles and back: predicting lateralized brain responses to music", NeuroImage, vol. 83, pp. 627-636, 2013.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.
Big Data Analytics and Mining: investigating and testing distributed formulations of data mining algorithms that are suitable for the MapReduce paradigm and for other distributed computing approaches
University of Reading