Brunel offers a number of funding options to research students that help cover the cost of their tuition fees, contribute to living expenses or both. See more information here: View Website. Recently the UK Government made available the Doctoral Student Loans of up to £25,000 for UK and EU students and there is some funding available through the Research Councils. Many of our international students benefit from funding provided by their governments or employers. Brunel alumni enjoy tuition fee discounts of 15%.)
1. B Abu Jamous, R Fa, and A K Nandi, "Integrative Cluster Analysis in Bioinformatics", Published by John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, West Sussex, UK, 2015 (ISBN 978-1-118-90653-8).
2. C Liu, E Brattico, B Abu Jamous, C Pereira, T Jacobsen, and A K Nandi, “Effect of explicit evaluation on neural connectivity related to listening to unfamiliar music", Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, DOI: 10.3389/fnhum.2017.00611, vol. 11, (13 pages), 2017.
3. B Abu Jamous, F M Buffa, A L Harris, and A K Nandi, “In vitro downregulated hypoxia transcriptome is associated with poor prognosis in breast cancer", Molecular Cancer, DOI: 10.1186/s12943-017-0673-0, vol. 16, no. 105, (19 pages), 2017.
4. C Liu, B Abu Jamous, E Brattico, and A K Nandi, “Towards tunable consensus clustering for studying functional brain connectivity during affective processing", International Journal of Neural Systems, DOI: 10.1142/S0129065716500428, vol. 27, no. 2, 1650042 (16 pages), 2017.
5. B Abu Jamous, R Fa, D J Roberts, and A K Nandi, “Comprehensive analysis of forty yeast microarray datasets reveals a novel subset of genes (APha-RiB) consistently negatively associated with ribosome biogenesis", BMC Bioinformatics, DOI: 10.1186/1471-2105-15-322, vol. 15, no. 322, 2014.
6. V Alluri et al., "From Vivaldi to Beatles and back: predicting lateralized brain responses to music", NeuroImage, vol. 83, pp. 627-636, 2013.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 63.45
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities