No funding is available - only self-funded applications can be considered
1. Gaymes TJ. et al (2002) Increased Error-Prone Non Homologous DNA End-Joining - A Proposed Mechanism of Chromosomal Instability in Bloom's Syndrome Oncogene 21: 2525-2533
2. Gaymes TJ. et al (2002) The Non Homologous End-Joining Pathway is Aberrant in Human Myeloid Leukemias: Evidence that Ku70/86 is required for the Increased Frequency of Misrepair. Canc. Res. 62:2791-2797
3. Gaymes TJ. et al (2008). Chromosomal instability syndromes are sensitive to Poly ADP ribose polymerase (PARP) inhibitors. Haematologica. 93(12):1886-9.
4. Gaymes TJ. et al (2009). Inhibitors of poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) selectively induce apoptosis of myeloid leukemic cells: potential for therapy of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes. Haematologica. 94(5):638-46
5. Gaymes TJ (2013). PARP inhibitor sensitivity in high risk MDS and acute myeloid leukaemia is associated with microsatellite instability dependent frameshift mutations in DNA repair genes. Haematologica 98(9):1397-406.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 17.22
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities