About the Project
- BSc or MSc or an equivalent degree in cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, neuroscience, biochemistry, bioinformatics, or a related discipline.
- Prior research experience in wet and/or dry labs. Knowledge and experience in biochemistry, molecular cloning, mammalian cell culture, mouse genetics, 2-photon microscopy, and confocal microscopy would be highly desirable. Strong programming skills in R and Python, and prior experience with sequencing analysis would be an asset.
- Must be self‐motivated and hard-working, with a keen interest in working on multidisciplinary projects.
- A strong academic background.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in an international team.
Please send a single PDF file containing a cover letter describing (i) your previous research experience, (ii) future career goals, and (iii) why studying primary cilia and brain development is of interest to you, together with your CV, the contact information of 2 references, and relevant transcripts to Dr. Guo: [email protected] with the subject line "PhD Student Position".
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.