Only outstanding students with national awards and publications are short-listed.
1. Al-Jamal KT, Bai J, Wang J T-W, Protti A, Southern, P, Bogart L, Heidari H, Li X, Cakebread A, Asker D, Al-Jamal WT, Shah AM, Bals S, Sosabowski J, Pankhurst Q. (2016) Magnetic Drug Targeting: Preclinical in vivo studies, mathematical modeling and extrapolation to humans. Nano Letters. 16: 5652-5660.
2. Bai J, Wang J T-W, Rubio N, Protti A, Heidari H, Elgogary RI, Southern P, Al-Jamal WT, Sosabowski JK, Shah AM, Bals S, Pankhurst QA and Al-Jamal KT. (2016) Triple-modal imaging of magnetically-targeted nanocapsules in solid tumors in vivo, Theranostics. 6(3): 342–356.
3. Blanco-Andujar C, Ortega D, Southern P, Nesbitt SA, Thanh NTK, Pankhurst QA. (2016) Real-time tracking of delayed-onset cellular apoptosis induced by intracellular magnetic hyperthermia. Nanomedicine (Lond). 11(2):121-36
4. Hervault A, Dunn AE, Lim M, Boyer C,Mott D, Maenosono S and Thanh NTK. (2016) Doxorubicin loaded dual pH- and thermo-responsive magnetic nanocarrier for combined magnetic hyperthermia and targeted controlled drug delivery applications. Nanoscale. 8: 12152–61
5. Nacev A, Beni C, Bruno O, Shapiro B. (2010) Magnetic nanoparticle transport within flowing blood and into surrounding tissue. Nanomedicine (Lond). 5(9):1459-66.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 62.00
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities