About the Project
You will join successful multidisciplinary group of researchers, providing lots of training and career opportunities. See our web site https://www.reading.ac.uk/pharmacy/about/staff/v-khutoryanskiy.aspx and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vk_group_rsop
Our recent publications in this area:
1. Mun E.A., Morrison P.W.J., Williams A.C., Khutoryanskiy V.V. On the barrier properties of the cornea: A microscopy study of the penetration of fluorescently labelled nanoparticles, polymers, and sodium fluorescein, Mol. Pharm., 11, 3556-3564 (2014), http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/mp500332m
2. Morrison P.W. and Khutoryanskiy V.V. Enhancement in Corneal Permeability of Riboflavin Using Calcium Sequestering Compounds, Int. J. Pharm., 472, 56-64 (2014), http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S037851731400427X
3. Morrison P.W.J., Khutoryanskiy V.V. Advances in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery, Therapeutic Delivery, 5 (12), 1307–1325 (2014), http://www.future-science.com/doi/abs/10.4155/tde.14.75
Applicants should hold (or expect to gain) a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, pharmacology, or related disciplines.
1. Moustafine R.I., Victorova A.S., Khutoryanskiy V.V. Interpolymer complexes of Carbopol® 971 and poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline): physicochemical studies of complexation and formulations for oral drug delivery, Int. J. Pharm., 558, 53–62 (2019)
2. Ways T.M.M., Lau W.M., Ng K.W., Khutoryanskiy V.V. Synthesis of thiolated, PEGylated and POZylated silica nanoparticles and evaluation of their retention on rat intestinal mucosa in vitro, Eur. J. Pharm. Sci., 122, 230-238 (2018)
3. Kaldybekov D.B., Tonglairoum P., Opanasopit P., Khutoryanskiy V.V. Mucoadhesive maleimide-functionalised liposomes for drug delivery to urinary bladder, Eur. J. Pharm. Sci., 111, 83-90 (2018)
4. Morrison P.W.J., Porfiryeva N.N., Chahal S., Salakhov I.A., Lacourt C., Semina I.I., Moustafine R.I., Khutoryanskiy V.V.* Crown Ethers: novel permeability enhancers for ocular drug delivery? Mol. Pharm., 14, 3528–3538 (2017)
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.
Biodegradable composite materials (Bio-PolyMOFs) for applications in targeted delivery of drugs to improve healthcare and reduce antimicrobial resistance in developing countries and worldwide
University of Bradford