1. A. Vallatos, H.F.I. Al-Mubarak, J. L. Birch, L. Galllagher, J. M. Mullin, L. Gilmour, W.M. Holmes† and A.J. Chalmers† .Quantitative histopathologic assessment of perfusion MRI as a marker of glioblastoma cell infiltration in and beyond the peritumoral edema region," Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.2018. In PRESS.
2. Vallatos A, Gilmor L, Chalmers A and Holmes WM. Multiple boli Arterial Spin Labelling for high signal-to-noise rodent brain imaging. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2017. 79. 1020-1030.
3. Merrifield GD, Mullin J, Gallagher L, Tucker C, Jansen MA, Denvir M, Holmes WM. Rapid and recoverable in vivo MRI of adult zebrafish at 7T. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2017; 37:9-15.
4. Vallatos A, Al Mubarak H, Mullin J, and Holmes WM. (2018) Accuracy of phase-contrast velocimetry in systems with skewed intravoxel velocity distributions. Journal of Magnetic Resonance. 2018; 296: 121-129.
5. Holmes WM, Lopez-Gonzalez MR, Gallagher L, Deuchar GA, Macrae IM, Santosh C. Novel MRI detection of the ischemic penumbra: direct assessment of metabolic integrity. NMR in Biomedicine. 2012. 25: 295-304.
6. Baskerville TA, McCabe C, Mullin J, Carberry L, Macrae IM, Holmes WM. Non-invasive MRI measurement of CBF: validating an arterial spin labelling sequence with 99mTc-HMPAO CBF autoradiography in a rat stroke model. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 2012. 32: 973-977.
7. Pawlikowski, J.S. et al. (2015) Acute inhibition of MEK suppresses congenital melanocytic nevus syndrome in a murine model driven by activated NRAS and Wnt signaling. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 135(8), pp. 2093-2101.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 177.40
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities