About the Project
Candidates should have (or expect to achieve) a UK honours degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in suitable Engineering discipline (e.g. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), or Physics. The successful candidate will be a Highly motivated, pro-active individual with keen interest in fluid mechanics and instrumentation and excellent communication skills
Knowledge of fluid Mechanics, optical/electrical instrumentation and programming is essential.
• Apply for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
• State name of the lead supervisor as the Name of Proposed Supervisor
• State ‘Self-funded’ as Intended Source of Funding
• State the exact project title on the application form
When applying please ensure all required documents are attached:
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc-officially translated into English where necessary)
• Detailed CV
Informal inquiries can be made to Dr M Stewart ([email protected]), with a copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter. All general enquiries should be directed to the Postgraduate Research School ([email protected])
Salazar-Vazquez, J. and Mendez-Vazquez, A., 2020. A plug-and-play Hyperspectral Imaging Sensor using low-cost equipment. HardwareX, 7, p.e00087.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.