This project is no longer listed on FindAPhD.com and may not be available.Click here to search FindAPhD.com for PhD studentship opportunities
Please email Prof Thanh ([Email Address Removed]) with project title in the subject of your email to send your CV with detailed marks of all University courses taken immediately if you are interested.
Due to large number of applicants only short listed students will be contacted.
See more on Prof Thanh research at http://www.ntk-thanh.co.uk
1. Thanh, N. T. K., Rosenzweig, Z. (2002). Development of an aggregation based immunoassay for anti-protein A using gold nanoparticles. Analytical Chemistry 74, 1624-1628. Impact Factor: 5.9, Citation: 348 by 2/2015
2. Thanh, N. T. K. (Ed.) (2012). Magnetic Nanoparticles: From Fabrication to Clinical Applications. 22 chapters, 616 Pages. Boca Raton, London, New York: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis
3. R. M. Pallares, X. Su, S. H. Lim, Thanh, N. T. K., Fine-Tuning Gold Nanorods Dimensions and Plasmonic Properties Using the Hofmeister Salt Effects. Journal of Material Chemistry C. 2015, 4, 53-61 (Front Cover).
4. Su, X. D.,* and Kanjanawarut, R., Control of metal nanoparticles aggregation and dispersion using PNA and PNA-DNA complexes, and its use for colorimetric DNA detection. ACS Nano 2009, 3, 2751–2759.
5. Pallares, R. M., Kong, S. L., Tan, H. R., Thanh, N.T.K.*, Lu, Y., and Su, X. D.,* A plasmonic nanosensor with inverse sensitivity for circulating cell-free DNA quantification. Chem Comm 2015, 51, 14524-14527.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 110.53
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities