About the Project
This project aims to develop a novel single-paste material that is hardened on command using light energy to improve mechanical (stronger, with appropriate stiffness), physical (reduced shrinkage and heat generation on setting) and biological (bioactive components) properties compared with PMMA cements. The viscosity will be easily adjusted for numerous applications, ranging from stiff pastes for hip implants to injectable formulations for treatment of spine disorders.
At present, we would only consider applications from prospective students with:
- a good (bio)medical degree, with interests in any of the areas outlined above,
- good command of the English language as outlined in the postgraduate prospectus,
- a source of funding to cover tuition fees and bench fees.
To be considered for this studentship, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
• A detailed CV, including your nationality and country of birth;
• Names and addresses of two referees;
• A covering letter highlighting your research experience/capabilities;
• Copies of your degree certificates with transcripts;
• Evidence of your proficiency in the English language, if applicable.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.