Fully funded place including home (UK) tuition fees and a tax-free annual stipend in the region of £16,777. EU applicants should check the DTP website for eligibility criteria to see whether they are eligible for full or fees-only funding. Overseas applicants may apply but are not eligible for funding.
2) Blyuss O, et al. Comparison of longitudinal CA125 algorithms as a first line screen for ovarian cancer in the general population. Clin Cancer Res 2018 July 3
3) Whitwell HJ, et al. Parenclitic networks for predicting ovarian cancer. Oncotarget 2018;9(32):22717-22726
4) Krishnan S, et al. Evidence of altered glycosylation of serum proteins in pre-diagnosis pancreatic cancer cases. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18(12)
5) Mariño I, et al. Change-point of multiple biomarkers in women with ovarian cancer. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 2016; 33:169-177
6) Thomas DS, et al. Evaluation of CEA, CYFRA21-1 and CA125 for the early detection of colorectal cancer using longitudinal preclinical serum samples. British J. of Cancer 2015 113, 268–274
7) O’Brien DP, et al. Serum CA19-9 levels are significantly up-regulated up to 2 years prior to diagnosis with pancreatic cancer: implications for early disease detection. Clinical Cancer Research 2015 Feb; 21(3): 622-31