Development of Scalable Analytics Methods for real-time Data Streams
"Recent advances in data acquisition and processing hardware stress state-of-the-art data processing hardware. This project is developing new computationally mechanisms for the analytics of real-time streaming data for applications such as:
• telecommunication networks,
• real-time micro-blogging data (twitter),
• sensor network data streams
The focal point of the project can be adjusted to the particular interests of the applicant within the framework of the project scope. As such the project will focus on one or several of the below outlined objectives:
1. The development and application of tailored algorithms for either of the above applications.
2. The development and evaluation of real-time data pre-processing techniques to prepare multi-dimensional data streams for analytics.
3. The development of real-time Data Stream Visual Analytics techniques to examine multi-dimensional data streams.
For enquiries please contact [Email Address Removed]. Keywords: Data Mining, Big Data Analytics, Data Stream Mining, Visual Analytics.