The studentship fully covers University tuition fees (at EU/UK level) and provides a tax-free bursary of £14,777 per year
1) Schymanski, et al. Analysis of Microplastics in Water by Micro-Raman Spectroscopy: Release of Plastic Particles from Different Packaging into Mineral Water. Water Res. 2018.
2) Haward, M. Plastic Pollution of the World’s Seas and Oceans as a Contemporary Challenge in Ocean Governance. Nature Communications. 2018.
3) Andrady, A. L. Microplastics in the Marine Environment. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 2011.
4) Li, J. et al., Microplastics in Freshwater Systems: A Review on Occurrence, Environmental Effects, and Methods for Microplastics Detection. Water Research. 2018.
5) Cole, M. et al., Microplastics as Contaminants in the Marine Environment: A Review. Marine Pollution Bulletin. 2011.
6) Jan Kole et al., Wear and Tear of Tyres: A Stealthy Source of Microplastics in the Environment. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2017.