This studentship will be awarded on a competitive basis to applicants who have applied to this project and/or any of the advertised projects prioritised for funding by the School of Science.
The 3-year studentship provides a tax-free stipend of £14,777 (2018 rate) per annum (in line with the standard research council rates) for the duration of the studentship plus tuition fees at the UK/EU rate. International (non-EU) students may apply however the total value of the studentship will be used towards the cost of the International tuition fee in the first instance.
1. X. G. Wen, Quantum Field Theory of Many-Body Systems. Oxford Univeristy Press (2010).
2. L. Balents, Nature 464, 7286 (2010).
3. P. W. Anderson, Mat. Res. Bull. 8, 153-160 (1973).
4. I. Rousochatzakis, Y. Sizyuk, N. B. Perkins, Nat. Commun. 9, 1575 (2018).
5. C. Nayak, et al., Rev. Mod. Phys. 80, 1083 (2008)
6. M. H. Freedman, et al., Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 40, 31 (2003)
7. I. Rousochatzakis, S. Kourtis, J. Knolle, R. Moessner, N. B. Perkins, https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.01671